2x 6 oz Rib-eye steaks
1 shallot, small dice
8 Tbls white wine
1.5 cup sliced mushrooms
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 1/2 Tbls butter
1 cup of beef or vegetable stock
1 cup cup of heavy whipping cream
3 Tbls Najo Truffle & Porcini seasoning, divided in half
2 Tbls olive oil
1 Coat the ribeyes lightly with olive oil and generously sprinkle with 1 Tbls of truffle seasoning, don’t be shy.
2. Allow the steaks to absorb the seasoning and reach room temperature.
Heat a skillet over high heat then reduce to medium and add 1 Tbls olive oil.
3. Gently place the steaks in the skillet and sear for 5 minutes on each side and remove from heat.
4. Place ribeyes on a plate loosely covered and allow to rest for 10 minutes while you make the sauce.
Prep time 5 mins cook time 10 mins.
Truffle & Porcini Cream Sauce.
Slice ribeyes and serve on a platter with the sauce on top.
Prep time 5 mins cook time 20 mins
Total cook time 30 mins
Cooking times may vary for thickness of meats and feel free to use fillet or any steak cut of your preference. You can also cook the ribeyes on the grill but be sure to coat grates with oil.
Use leftover steak for an addition to burritos. tacos, breakfast eggs and omelette s. Store leftovers iairtight container in fridge for up to 5 days.
• 1/2 cup 1 stick salted butter, at room temperature.
• 2 tbls Truffle & Porcini seasoning.
• 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice.
• 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste.
• 1 clove garlic minced.
• 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped.
• 1 1/4 cup fresh chopped herbs basil, oregano, tarragon, cilantro and rosemary.
NOTE: YOU CAN USE ANY FRESH HERBS YOU LIKE !
Put butter in a bowl and add Truffle & Porcini powder. Using a rubber spatula mix until well combined. Transfer butter mixture to a sheet of parchment paper, wax paper, or plastic wrap, placing butter mix on edge closest to you. Fold paper over and roll into a cylinder, twisting the ends; wrap airtight in foil. Chill until solid. Butter will keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks or frozen for up to 3 months.
Our Truffle & Porcini compound butter is great on top of all meats, vegetables, pasta dishes, creamed sauces, mashed potatoes, popcorn and more.
Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!